Introducing.... The Pandemic Cookbook 😋 from Devetry
Recipes from the Devetry team!
The past 18 months (or so) was strange, to say the least. We all spent significantly more time at home, navigating a global pandemic.
For some of us, this meant picking up new hobbies or making time for old ones! In the spring of 2020, the Devetry Slack channel quickly became a hub for team members to connect over food.
It was sooooo delish.
So we decided to compile everyone's most beloved pandemic meals into a digital cookbook--a piece of positivity amidst COVID 19.
From homemade kombucha to freshly baked pies, sharing in the ritual of cooking kept us connected during these isolating times. Thanks to everyone who helped us gather these pandemic recipes for the debut of our Devetry Cookbook.
- Tomato Crostini with Whipped Feta
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Armenian Stuffed Cabbage
- Green Chili
- Plant-Based Cajun Corn Chowder
- Rose Pasta with Sausage & Zucchini
- San Francisco Garlic Noodles
- General Tso’s Chicken or Tofu
- The Best (Seriously) Smoky Chili
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
- Chickpea Curry
- Cowboy Beans
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Pumpkin Torte
- Energy Paste
- Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Balls
- Classic Marg
- No TP No Problem
- Moscow Mule Variations